Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas break projects

So after 7 years of marriage, I thought it was finally time to make some stockings. My original plan was to get all 4 done, but you know how that goes. So I got the person's done that appreciated it the most! We will see if I get the other three done in time for next year. We found a really good deal on some tile and needed to replace part of our shower, so we decided to tile it-we will just say it took a little bit longer then we thought-but I really like it!
My wonderful husband was brave enough to put in some recessed lighting in our main room. It is wonderful!! We no longer live in the dark:)





1 comment:

Julie said...

I like your stockings. They turned out really good! I can't believe it took you so many years to finally have stockings!