Friday, October 17, 2008

Loving Fall!

There are some mornings when you love being a mom, and now that we are adjusting to our new life style (aka: me not working all the time and Duane gone a lot so I am officially a mom 24/7) We are having more of those mornings. A few mornings ago Steven woke up and rushed into my room with a huge smile and two thumbs up in the air saying "Give me two thumbs up mom!" "Why?" "Because I get to go to Bookers house today and I get to go to school!" When I asked, "where did you learn to do that" he replied "I just made it up" Then he stated "I'm going to be super fast!" and proceeded to get ready for school 20 minutes earlier then usual without me having to nag once! At the same time I could hear Andrew jabbering away in his crib, laughing and playing after a good nights sleep. You wonder why they can't do that every morning!While Steven is playing outside with his friend, my mean mom traps me inside!!

A little Halloween Preview (including the long begged for and talked about batman costume) Steven's line when he first put it on was "Nobody will know who I am because I have a mask, I'll have to tell them that I'm Steven with a batman costume on!"


We went to another fun fall pumpkin farm with some friends that put our last one to shame. The kids could have spent all day there and practically did! Here are a few fun pictures.

The Banana tractor train

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your boys are pretty cute Sarah. Amber's Andrew is going to be Batman too!