Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Snow

I meant to post these earlier, but didn't have a chance. Here is our crazy 2 feet of snow we got within a day in the middle of march! I had the joy of driving home in it the morning after work and almost made it all the way home without getting stuck, but 2 feet from the garage the car wouldn't make it any farther and I had to walk the rest of the way in! My wonderful husband shoveled the car out while I was sleeping. Notice the huge snow drifts on the roof on the right.

I think this was Duane's third time shoveling the driveway in the same day!


Here is one week after the snow storm-where did it all go? We are hoping Spring!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Holy cow! I had no idea it had snowed that much and then melted. It just snowed here today, but it didn't stick...thank goodness.