Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Fun

One of Steven's favorite parts about Christmas this year was getting packages in the mail, it didn't matter who they were for as long as he got to open them!
This was the one part of a christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa that wasn't wrapped in the package and as soon as Steven saw it he said "It's Scrambler! Where is the other part?" We had never seen it before and have no idea how he knew what it was.
Here is Scrambler in action!
Another favorite Christmas gift was his booster seat. It is always nice when they love a gift you have to get them anyways!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Great to see new sweet pictures--you moved your furniture back ! Krista set things up for me so I can comment. Eileen

Annie said...

I found your blog off of Kara's and so so cute! Your new baby is such a doll and so so smiley! It is so fun to see how excited your kids get when they open their presents. I haven't seen your new baby in person so I'm glad I found your blog!